Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dog Days


In an attempt to save money, I purchased the Costco brand of dog food for Sadie. It has come down to either Sadie eats cheap, or we do. The bag boasts "Made with fresh chicken". I really can't figure that one out. Anyway, after the first day we noticed that someone in the house had some serious gas. I mean the kind that knocks your olfactories on their butt. I knew it wasn't me...now Jeff maybe, but we had not eaten ice cream or cheese as of late. Ella has been known to clear a room, perhaps it was her? The days went on and still every day a stench would silently stalk the room. After one week and several accusations later I have pin pointed the source. Our dog Sadie. The Costco dog food has done a number on her digestive system. The stench that she is capable of letting lose is fairly impressive. I am sad to say that she will be eating the food until the ginormous Costco bag is gone. You may want to stay clear of our house for a bit. On the bright side, if you must pass gas at our house you can really blame it on the dog!

The other day we saw Slumdog Millionaire. It was one of THE BEST movies that I have seen. If you have the opportunity to see it, go!!!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS