Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day is done


It was a beautiful sunset two days ago. The pictures really don't do it justice. Today, I interviewed several potential teachers. I actually really look forward to these events. I get to use my brain. My job teaching three year olds really doesn't compare. I am exhausted and ready for bed. Jeff watched the girls while I was at work. He did a great job and even organized a few of our kitchen cabinets. I am missing the organizational gene. I have an obsession with clean floors, but lack any sort of organizational skills. As usual, one of the girls fell and bruised/scratched their face. I swear, every time that I am gone for the day and daddy watches them, there is ALWAYS an injury.
We are meeting with a Realtor tomorrow to look at a house. The price is crazy,it is such a deal Someone bought it in Nov and defaulted on the loan so it is now bank owned. It appears that the bank just wants to get rid of it. It sounds too good to be true. There must be something seriously wrong with it

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS