Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crabby


Yesterday was a long day. We are all suffering from a cold, my house is littered with Kleenex and it seems that our trash cans have mysteriously disappeared. Strange isn't it? I can seem to find the trash, but no one else can! Jeff had a business dinner, so I had to miss book club, sniff, sniff. I didn't mind it too much since poor Jeff rarely gets to leave the house since he works from home.
Jeff got home around midnight, and I was passed out so I did not have a chance to hear about his evening. Turns out he had a "working dinner" at Truluck's. Now Truluck's is one of the restaurants that I have always wanted to go to. To add to my jealous feelings, I discovered that it was all you can eat crab night. Man, so not fair!!
I must go, I need to go on another Kleenex treasure hunt. Jeff's brother is coming over for dinner tonight, so I need to clean this house up. Needless to say, I am feeling crappy..I mean crabby!
My Fake Boobie update: I have worn them twice and each time ended up with a ginormous mono boob. The darn things migrate and I don't have a big enough bra to keep them in one spot. I have contemplated using double sided tape?

2 comments:

Amber said...

I vote for a girl's night out at a nice restaurant with fancy drinks!

Julianne said...

What's a fake boobie? It sounds like something I need! When I'm not nursing it's like a couple of droopy empty icing bags.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS