Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Never count your chickens....


The house that were were going to put an offer in on, just went under contract. I have been the one saying all along, if it was meant to be everything would fall into place. I was saying this while I was decorating the house, and arranging furniture in my mind. I am bummed...yes, I know there is another house just waiting for us, blah, blah, blah. I am still sad.

We just couldn't make an offer until we knew if Jeff had a job. On Friday the "last of the pink slips" will go out. He doesn't seem too worried. We may not have the house, but if he has a job I will be happy.

1 comment:

Witterbutter said...

What a bummer!!!!! I'm so sorry! I know you've been looking forward to getting a new house.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS