Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Pee Pee water


Today I hosted an event for my MOM's Club at a children's museum about 35 min. away. We were the only ones that showed up. Not exactly what I had planned, but my mother came to help out and we had a great time. I don't know what I would do with out the extra pair of hands/eyes. We had a fantastic time, but I know that I couldn't do it alone.

After naps..Ella 10 min. and Claire 30min. I decided to fill up the baby pool on our porch. The girls had a ball until I heard..." Sorry Mommy, I tinkled" Ella chose not to venture the 5 steps to the potty and did her business in the pool. Claire then took it upon herself to fill up cups of "tinkle water" and pour them on Ella's head. Ella was mortified... I couldn't help but laugh. We put them down for bed at 6:30. Ella threw away her last paci this afternoon, so it made for a traumatic evening, but she is asleep and paci free. Whoo Hoo!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Lyn said...

Glad y'all had fun! We love that place. I hate that it's too expensive to drive anywhere anymore. Ugh.

angelk33 said...

I am so glad you had your helper there today. Sorry we could not come. Reid would have loved that paint squirt stuff. Your child literally went to bed FIVE hours before mine. I have got to do something about this. Way to go with the binkie. For what it's worth, the first night was easy for us without the binkie. Good luck!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS