Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No sex in the city


I did manage to go and see Sex and the City with two of my girlfriends. We saw it at the Alamo downtown, it was a sold out crowd. The women were dressed to the nines. Yes, I too dressed up for a movie. This was a first. There were plenty of Carrie Bradshaw bra straps on display, and a few outfits that truly needed to be on the back page of Allure magazine..what not to wear. Great people watching and after a cosmo the girls and I were making catty remarks left and right. I love having girlfriends. I don't have to explain what I am looking at, all I have to say is "check it". They will notice the panty line, or the "she should not be wearing that" outfit.

For those of you who haven't seen the movie, I won't give anything away. I did however relate to Miranda for the first time ever. I think many married women with kiddos will.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS