Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

get your mouse away from my queue!


Jeff has been working last the last several evenings. He won't be home for dinner the next two evenings, so I was thrilled when my net flicks movie arrived. I had purposefully put two chick flicks at the top of my queue. I put the girls down for bed, both woke with poopy diapers. I got that all cleaned up and was ready to have a glass of wine and watch my movie. I opened up the cheerful red and white envelope. To my dismay...no to my HORROR it was not some cheesy movie or The Tudors (which I have been told has plenty of eye candy) no it was ...Semi-Pro. Yes, the Will Ferrell movie about "the team with the worst renegade American Basketball Association". I know to expect all sort of attractive bodily functions on display and perhaps streeking. Not to say I am above watching this movie, I would struggle through it with a bottle of wine and my husband. It is what I like to refer to as a "take one for the team" movie. It only got 2 1/2 stars for Gods sake!

I know that was not in my queue, someone has been tampering with my queue. Time to change the password. Now to my dilemma...drink the whole bottle of wine and attempt to watch the movie or... ok Lifetime channel it is.

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

I would have gone with the whole bottle of wine and skipped the movie altogether!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS