Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Incentives


So I have been working out twice a week at our gym and recently came to find out the Bachelor takes a class at the same time I take my dance class. Nice... if I stare hard enough through the window separating the classes I can see him. I mentioned this tidbit of info to my single girlfriend who recently joined the gym. I had contemplated suggesting that I forgo my dance class and go to the other class with her. Then I really paid attention to the torture... I mean workout. Here I was bopping around to Thriller, and they were grunting in pain. No longer a glutton for punishment, I have decided not to offer to try the class out with her.

For those of you who don't know which bachelor I am talking about, I am including his photo. Yeah, I agree he really looks like a tool. However, a wife beater t-shirt and biker shorts don't make this tool look too hideous.

Ella wore her princess panties for 4 hours today, no accidents. The package of 7 panties included a few that were white. Come on! Really what toddler is not going to soil their panties. They should be camouflage material with a little princess in the corner.

Just curious when will I stop breaking out like a teenager? One of the perks of growing up or so I thought was clear skin. Surprise... pimples, and random chin hairs that appear out of no where.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS