Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mullet trumps mushroom


Ok...the real test of a good haircut is the shower after. You know what I mean, you come home with beautifully styled hair and can never seem to get the look again. I really do not blame the stylist. She did what I asked and got rid of the shroom, and cut a style that required little up keep. I washed, I air dried , I used some product, and as a last resort flat ironed it. I do not have the sleek beautiful sexy hair of yesterday. I have a mullet, an "Asian mullet". (seriously I looked it up, that what it is called). So, next time you see me...yes it is not Billy Ray Cyrus.

On another note, nothing says embarrassment like accidentally emailing someone that you have not spoken to in 8 years the following message:

Would you be home Thursday, or are you going to the gym? I would like to buy one package of each.

Peppermint peckers ($7.50)
Pecker straws ($6.50)

Both women have the same first name and I just clicked without thinking. In my defense, the items are for a bachelorette party. I feel like an idiot, I am still blushing.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS