Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

new mantra



One of my friends from Vegas emailed me a list of quotes that she found. I thought the following two were my favorites!

Cleaning the house while the kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.

This house was clean yesterday…sorry you missed it.

Amen! I really do try to stay on top of things, but there is just too much to stay on top of.

So many things are crazy right now. We have decided to go ahead and build a new house. The thought of moving makes me want to vomit. I moved every three years of my life being an air force brat. I just hate it. On the other hand, the new house will have more room and the girls will be going to excellent schools. On top of the new house stress, we are leaving next week to visit the in laws in Chicago (the photo was from our last trip). I am madly scrambling to get all of the lose ends handled. I heard from a friend that children's Dramamine was great if your kiddo freaks out on the plane. Ella can be cool as a cucumber, or emotionally crazy. I have been really talking up the plane, she as been on one several times before, but a 2 1/2 year old is an entirely different beast. I thought that I would give the dramimine a go tonight to see if it had any effect. Nope.. she has been having a very passionate discussion with her dolls and animals for the past hour and a half. So much for marked drowsiness.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS