Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No more mushroom top


I went to a new hairstylist today. It was one that my brother's girlfriend goes to. She raved about her, and I thought couldn't be any worse then the haircut that I have now. BONUS she cost a lot less too. I was a little apprehensive, I really didn't know if anything could be done to my 1990's "Rachel" haircut. I managed to put on a little make up before heading down to the salon. I don't know about you , but there is something very discerning about staring at yourself in a mirror for an hour. I have come to the conclusion that I would be a very unattractive baldy. Anytime I look at myself for that long, I begin to criticize everything about my face. It is too square, my nose is a little large, I over plucked my brow...ect.

I get to the salon, meet my stylist. We chatted about my hair and even she mentioned that it did resemble the "Rachel" cut...that or a mushroom. Nice...this girls was right up my alley. She did a fantastic job! Yeah!! This is good because I have a bachelorette party and a wedding this week and as far as I know neither of them are going for a 90's theme.

2 comments:

Rachel Lyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Lyn said...

That's the beauty of being blind as a bat - once I take my glasses off for the haircut, I can't see a darn thing until they're done. Then I just have to live with whatever they've done!! Can't wait to see it. :)

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS