Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Love weddings!


One of my girlfriends got married yesterday. I love weddings, I can't help but tear up. My brother and hubby were the videographers . They accidentally wore matching light green shirts. My brother was secretly mortified, but it did make them look professional. They decided they should call themselves...the "Wedding Catchers".

It was a beautiful wedding and they served the best white wine... Man Vintners Chenin Blanc. It went down like lemonade on a hot day. Danger, Danger!!! I stopped counting at 4 glasses. My brother took a break from filming to dance with me. I love dancing with him, we have both taken ballroom dance classes so he has the moves. He was flinging me all over. After the song ended, we were applauded. I did not worry about upstaging the bride since she was sitting down chatting with her family.

Today however, was brutal. We went to church and the singing hurt my head. My head hurt too bad to even dose off during the sermon. Jeff had a 3 hour conference call and Claire decided that she was not interested in a nap. I am slowly nursing myself back to health. Tomorrow I NEED to find that wine. This time I will remember two glasses are my max.

On another note, we have been contemplating buying a new house. Today in the car Ella said, "Daddy you need make more money Ella wants a house, Ok daddy?" I need to be very careful what I say, she listens to everything!

2 comments:

Rachel Lyn said...

Bailey kept telling Chris he had to stay home and work on the living room floors. I guess it finally worked. Don't move far away!!!!!

angelk33 said...

I second your not moving away!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS