Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Feeling it...


OK, I have found a way to make my mullet look really cute. I just pull a little bit back and there really is no maintenance. I just have to make sure that I have plenty of little clips on hand.

Other great news... Claire used the potty today, she asked for it. Whoo Hoo. If I could get them both out of diapers by this winter I would be in hog heaven!

Busy weekend, I had a bachelorette party last night, bridal brunch today, and friends wedding tomorrow. Fun, I get to dress up and feel pretty. I wore heels last night, big mistake I forgot just how much heels hurt. I looked like a gimp trying to bar hop last night. I would have just taken them off if not for the smell of urine in the streets and vomit on the curb.

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

Is that 219 West? Have fun at the wedding!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS