Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Momzillas


I'm a sucker for chick lit. I am not embarrassed by this. I still read classics and a lot of nonfiction, but there's something amusing about chick lit that adds an element to my literary life. The best part of the book Momzillas by Jill Kargman is the glossary, I just wanted to share a few words with you.... can you relate?

Ball on a stick: super skinny pregnant woman who works out like crazy and counts calories, results in a bony body with uterus as only evidence of pregnancy

Blue Ribbon Birther: Mom who brags about her natural childbirth and thinks that she deserves a prize for forgoing drugs

Momologue: Mom who goes on and on about her kids as if he/she is the only one in the world

Sanctimommy: preachy mom who thinks she knows what is best not just for her child, but everyone else's

Suicide Hour: Generally between 5:00pm until husband comes home. "Happy Hour" for the rest of the world.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS