Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Could it be?



If it is too good to be true, it usually is. I am hoping however that against all odds things will just fall into place. Tomorrow we are going to make an offer on a house. It is a DEAL, if we can get it. It is a house that went into foreclosure. We went and looked at it. It does have a few minor issues, not all that attractive on the outside, no light fixtures, lightly pinkish paint (I am hoping it was the lighting). It does have a beautiful view, 4 bedrooms, an acre lot, in a nice neighborhood. Although, I'm not sure the neighbors will be too impressed with our 1994 honda accord. I was so excited about it. We drove up and there were already two other people looking at it. They drove a Jaguar and a Lexus SUV. We are putting in an offer tomorrow, but I have a feeling that the owners of the luxury cars may have beaten us to it. The timing isn't perfect, so I will just hope for the best whatever that is.

2 comments:

angelk33 said...

Circle C? Have you heard anything about Rachel?

Monica said...

Good luck!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS