Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

white trash neighbor


We are still waiting to hear about the house. Yesterday we took my parents, brother and his fiance to check out the house. Everyone agreed that it was a good deal, but the question is...do we have $$$ to fix it up? How long can we stand the "salmon" colored walls, no light fixtures, and pet stains on the carpet. These things are all fixable. I'm not sure what the neighbors think of us. One of these things is certainly not like the other. Here I am changing Claire's poopy diaper in the back of our 2001 SUV when a brand new Porsche drives by. The look on the drivers face was priceless. The house across the street is for sale for a whopping 735,000! I'm not sure how comfortable I am with being the Clampetts of the neighborhood.

I am suffering through a nasty cold that I have had since Friday. It has moved from my nose and is now giving me the death rattle and the cough of a cigarette addicted elderly woman. We went to see Spamalot last night and I sucked on about 10 cough drops. I'm not dead yet!!

2 comments:

angelk33 said...

I totally offer to help paint. I love to paint. My mom could come and watch all the kids for us.
So, scratch that off the "it will have to wait" list. The thought of salmon colored walls makes me ill.

Rachel Lyn said...

Sheesh! What neighborhood is this?

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS