Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Going, going, gone to the highest bidder


Step one...took our offer!! Whoo whoo! I was on such a high yesterday. We got the contract and there is some fairly ambiguous wording that we need clarified. The bank selling the property is really a pain in the rear. God forbid we get any real answers. Reality has set in today and my high is gone, I am just plain scared. The economy is in the toilet and here we are buying a house and renting our other one. Are we dumb or just opportunists? We still have time to back out. Once we get the inspectors report we will know more what we are dealing with.

Last night i went out with a single girlfriend of mine for St. Patrick's Day. I must admit I love St. Patrick's day. I get more high fives, smiles, and winks on that day just because I have red hair and freckles. It is the one day when it is an honor to have red hair and not some freak occurrence in nature.

I was about to give Claire a bath tonight when I had to do a double take after I took off her diaper. Apparently Claire wanted to be "like mommy" and used a marker to give herself a more how should I say...post pubescent appearance. Thank goodness I caught this and bathed her before she went to school. Can you imagine the teacher discovering her artistic crotch masterpiece!

1 comment:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS