Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

lonely

You would think having a husband that works from home I would never be lonely. Not the case. The poor guy puts in... I can't count how many hours. I throw food in his hole (office) occasionally. I miss him and he is always here. Strange?? The company he works for is getting their moneys worth from him. I can't remember when he put in a 40 hour work week. I feel guilty feeling sorry for myself, and I know that I should just be grateful that he has a job. I can't imagine what it is like for him to sit in the office from 9:00 am -11:00 pm. No breaks.

Claire is really into her daddy. Ella told her today, "Daddy is working to make money so I can have dance classes." I said, "Hey, Ella Mommy is working so you can have dance classes." She replied, "No you work so you can go to Ross and buy shoes." So not fair, I only bought one pair the past three months and they were 13.00!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

He sounds very dedicated... I'm sure he's missing you too :) I work from home too and it's really hard to listen to the fun Charles and Emma have together while I'm stuck at my desk. Sorry to hear about the house. Another is bound to come along (and I totally understand the roller coaster emotions that go along with it!) We still need to plan a weekend ;)

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS