Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Camp Lame o


I had to work today. I really don't mind it although it does stink to get up at 6:30 on a Saturday. After working 8 hours, I came home to find that today we are camping in the backyard. I am not a camper, I never have been, and probably never will be. I had thought someday I could perhaps try it in the backyard. Jeff decided this was the day and to be honest after working, I was planning on a nice soak in the tub after the kiddos go down. I wanted to finish reading my book. Now I am the lame parent, the kill joy, that is staying in the house while they camp. I hung out for a bit, but I am not not in the mood to do this tonight. I feel like I am missing this first, but I am missing my bath and book more. The mommy guilt is kicking in. Perhaps I will let Jeff have this "first" and I won't worry about it. I have had all of the other "firsts".

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS