Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Awww hell


Lots like we have to bail on the house. Things are going a bit haywire and the bank has two other offers. I don't understand why I am sitting here tears running down my face, snot dripping, sobbing. I knew all along that this had a good chance of NOT working out. I am not made for the real estate business where you have to take emotion out of everything. My brain over the last few days had placed furniture, painted walls and watched the girls play in the backyard. Yes, I know that it was just not meant to be. Damn it, I am still emotional. I need a drink...or a vacation for my pity party. I will have to convince myself again that the house MUST be built on an ancient burial ground and things were about to go all Poltergeist in it.

2 comments:

Rachel Lyn said...

So sorry! I'm passing you a cyber tissue. Hope to see y'all in the morning.

Thea said...

Hey there, thanks for commenting on my blog. I linked you. Hope you can return the favor!

Thea
http://www.raisingdaniel.com

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS