Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

PMS


I am off today. I am angry, sad, and just plain ticked off. I have been eating chocolate like there is no tomorrow. I don't even really like chocolate. I bought 4 Twix bars today, ate three in the car on the way home from the grocery store. I also bought pickles and ate 6 of them. No, I am not pregnant. I have the letters PMS in braille not only on my face, but on my back. GROSS! I tried so hard to be pleasant with the kiddos today. As soon as I came home from picking up Ella at dance class, I morphed into the girl from the Exorcist. My head literally turned all the way around. I wanted to scream and kick something. I am annoyed at everything, poor Jeff. I don't remember having PMS this bad in a while.

I am going to attempt to take a damn calming shower and read a damn book.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS