Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shhh !


Well, today I went to the gym for my hip hop class. The young thing that was snickering about my panty lines a few weeks ago commented on my ability to shake it. I think secretly she was trying to make amends for her comments that I overheard. Whoo Hoo I still have moves!

After the gym, we headed over to the library to return some books. I always let Ella check out two, one for her and one for her sister. She was excited and skipped/ tripped her way into the building. Claire was in her stroller, I have found that at 14 months she does not want to be carried and always tries to squirm her way out of my arms. So anyway, Ella turned in the books and I thought that before picking out any books I would check out the CD selection. I was trying to find some nice music to play for the bridal shower. The CD area is near the computer station. The computer stations are always busy in the afternoon. I quickly read over a few of the titles. Claire begins to pull several of them off of the shelf. This is not working...now Ella decides to join in. CDs are tumbling to the floor, who knew how loud a dropped CD could be! A little old lady near the magazines was giving me the stink eye. I decided that it was time to nip this in the bud. I stop to reprimand Ella, when she lets out a blood curdling scream. Mariah Carey would have been impressed.

I glance around mortified, just in time to see a spread eagled nude woman gyrating on the computer screen in front of me. The guy who had been surfing the site is just staring at me as if to say do you mind, I was concentrating here. I try to flee the scene. The last thing I want is to have Ella see the woman riling in ecstasy and have her cry out, "Look Mommy Nepals!"

Claire starts pulling off more CDs and I am almost throwing them back on the shelf. Ella is wailing, "Sorry Mommy, Sorry Mommy". The computer guy glares at me and returns to his "job".

So much for a simple trip to the library.

The picture I posted is a risqué picture of Claire courtesy of her father. Why is it so funny when little ones put balls down their shirts???

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS