Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tune OUT tokyo


One of the benefits of being a mother of two is the ability to tune things out. This afternoon some major drama ensued over a free HEB balloon. Claire and I picked one up today at HEB after going to the doctor. Yes, another ear/sinus infection.

Ella assumed that it must be hers since she is the official family balloon connoisseur. She is the first one consulted when selecting a color. I did not realize that there was such a thing as toddler cat fight, or I suppose I should say kitty fight. WOW impressive!

On another note I have secured a spot for the fashion show with Tim Gunn, Project Runway's co-host and Liz Claiborne Chief Creative Officer at our local mall. It is suppose to be a mother's day show. I'm thinking of wearing a paper bag to the event, since I have no idea what is in style and the last thing I want him to say is, "The whole thing looks like faux bois." Yeah, I'm not to sure what the heck it means, but it doesn't sound good.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS