Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nepal


Ella is all about asking, "What's that?" She is very curious about everything. The other day my husband was walking around without a shirt. Ella pointed to his chest , and asked, "What's that?" Jeff replied, "That's Daddy's nipple, you have some too." She lifted up her shirt and was excited because she too had some"Nepals". (gotta love a two year olds pronunciation) She began to go through out the house in search of "Nepals". She noticed that daddy's "Nepal's Fuzzy". She innocently walked up to me while I was on the phone, and demanded to to see my "Napals". Try to explain that one to Wells Fargo on the line!

The picture attached is not my "Napal".

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

How is this happening in my house of two boys and not in your house of girls? Reid will sometimes shout, "BOOB!" And think it is hilarious! Or he will just walk up to my dad and tell him that "Sophie is eating mamas boob."
Awesome. I am sure a dad would love to hear that about his daughter.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS