Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Drama Queen in Training




So yesterday I picked up Ella from MMO and the teacher said that Ella was the class drama queen. I wasn't sure if I should giggle at that remark or if it was something that I was suppose to work on at home. Is this a bad thing or something that is a passing phase. I decided to go straight to the source the dictionary.

dra·ma queen (plural dra·ma queens)
noun
Definition:
melodramatic person: somebody who likes to make a drama out of a situation by acting in an emotional way : a person given to often excessively emotional performances or reactions

Hmmmm:
I prefer to define a “drama queen” as someone who is very passionate about how she feels and communicates this exuberance in a magnified way that can be out-of-proportion to the situation at-hand. How’s that for a politically correct definition?!

I actually found a website that discussed ways to calm your inner drama queen, try explaining them to a toddler!!!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS