Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Beauty and the creepy married guy


On Friday, I went out with one of my friends to a Texas Exes happy hour downtown. We had a great time dancing the night away. It is a whole other world, when you go out as Sadie, Sadie, Married lady. I must admit that I am so glad that I am no longer single, it is slim pickings out there and I can't compete with a size d chest in a tube top.

Crazy enough, I was in fact hit on. We were standing at the bar in this ultra trendy club that has real sharks swimming under the Plexiglases dance floor. Sea world for adults. So, this guy walks by and truth be told I do get a little snarky when I have a drink. My girlfriend I were giggling at the fact that this guy thought his poop didn't stink, and that he really was the spitting image of Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. Well, Gaston took my smile to mean come on over. Over he came with his friend. I checked for rings, my single friend does not need anyone with baggage. Gaston had one, his friend did not. So, the singles began to chat and us married folks chatted as well. We talked about our kids, our significant others. I discovered his wife was an attorney and that he had a one year old son.

He was creeping me out, you know the type... leaning in when he spoke, the wandering eye. Little naive me, thought well... he is just as my friend put it, "Creepy Married Man". When I left to go to the restroom, he had the nerve to ask my friend if I was interested in him. I could not believe it, we just talked about his kid, his wife!!!! Ewww! What a jerk! His poor wife!

When I got home that night, I thanked my husband for being so great and then I HAD to look this guys wife up. He had told me so much info about her, sure enough I found her a cute young blond. Beauty and the Beast!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS