Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Feeling better


I have decided that the only way I can calm myself down from all of this stress is to ignore it. Yes, I am indeed a fan of the ostridge. So, what have I done today? Hung out on the web, since Jeff is not home to notice my lack of motivation. I have been watching the Olympics and making snide remarks to myself. Why in the heck do the US women volleyball players wear white bikinis? Can you imagine the amount of grooming that went into wearing that? OK and what is it with the Chinese gymnastic girls. Someone needs to tell them that we just don't cake on the blue eyeshadow and glitter any more (oh yeah they are 13 and entitled to dress up). One last little tirade... what is it with the barrettes in gymnastics. Everyone is wearing them, is it cool in gymnastics to wear them? If so , I am breaking out my banana clip.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know these Olympians have NO sense of style...except for the suit Ralph Lauren designed for the Opening Ceremony

Trish said...

Hello! Visiting from Momdot.com I think the barrettes are to keep the loose hair back, like if they have longer bangs, etc. They don't want their hair getting in their way when they are doing their routine! :)

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS