Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

From high maintenance to non maintenance



Jeff is coming home tonight. Too late to clean up the over flowing toilet. Yes, yesterday my little scientist experimented with toilet paper and stopped up the toilet. To my horror I found not only water and paper gushing onto my freshly cleaned bathroom floor, but poop as well. Nice... 7 towels, one bottle of Lysol and a load of laundry it was cleaned up. I swear none of this crap happens when Jeff is home!

My trip is most certainly over. The hair maintenance is non existent, from my legs to my hair on the top of my head. With Jeff gone, there is no need to mow the lawn that I am acquiring on my legs. I look at the pictures of Vegas...it was another world where I put make up on everyday, cared about what cute outfit I was wearing, and always remembered to put on deodorant.I have to admit , I was well put together. Now... not so much.

I am back to "me" being the last thing I worry about. Thank goodness for my stash of extra deodorant in my gym bag and my car. i stare longingly at my makeup bag and hair products. I can hear them calling me... but so is my child with a dirty diaper, my other kiddo needs juice, the dog needs to go out. Decisions....

2 comments:

Tara R. said...

I feel your pain sista... whenever my hubs goes out of town it's like my house is lying in wait to explode.

(via cre8Buzz)

angelk33 said...

Like the new look...

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS