Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wrinkle me this


For the longest time I was so self conscious of my smaller than average chest. I avoided strapless dresses, invested in padded bras and fretted over bathing suit tops. I have a new obsession, I need something for my face. I know that there are a few more lines on my face, but I have never been too worried about them. Up until now... My wonderful mother, in the past several months has pointed out that I need to stop worrying because I am getting frown lines. Yesterday once again she ran her palm over my forehead and told be to stop worrying, stating that she didn't want me to look like her. Now I have a serious complex. My life was hard enough sucking in my tummy, adjusting the occasional creeping wedgie, and now I have to force myself to stop furrowing my brow??? She recommended a product called frownies. I had to check this out. "Facial pads like Frownies work mechanically by stretching out wrinkles and “unwrinkling” them as you sleep." While they do work according to Oprah, I need to keep the following points in mind:
* You will look stupid in bed with them. Apparently random stickers on the face is not very sexy.
* They won’t work if you’re a quitter. You need to follow the instructions and it takes a few weeks for them to take their full effect. I am in fact a quitter, this will be hard.

I am going to head to Steinmart tomorrow to pick a box up. My husband will be thrilled with the new sticker face. Ohhh...that is my new theme song instead of "Poker Face", I am "sticker face". I really need to lay off the wine.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS