Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why Not


There is nothing like coming home from a day long bachlorette party at 1:30 am thrilled that you didn't spend much money and discovering a 250.00 new toy in the garage. We are the proud new owners of a pink, two seater, working radio, Barbie Jeep. I am attempting to muster a tad bit of enthusiasm here. Poor Santa is screwed now, how will he ever top that? The girls however, are thrilled...with the box. I am almost to the point that I am over the fact that this was not in the plan, it was not discussed, we don't have 250 dollars just hanging around. Thank goodness for wine and a lot of it.
Anyway, I survived the 20 something bachlorette party and think that I just may have been cool. I will emphasize the fact that I may have though that I was cool. I wore a little mini jean skirt from Old Navy. It was a bit hoochie mama, but the gentlemen that we met at the restaurant didn't mind. I was showered with more compliments than I can count. They couldn't believe that I had two kiddos. They were in their late 30's and so nice... granted they all admitted they were on their third wife. My soon to be sister in law worked it and got them to pay us 40 dollars each for a knee lick. Hold it... it was innocent I thrust my leg out and the married guy gave a quick lick to the back of the knee. He was certain that I would swoon over it. My dog Sadie could do a better job.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Knee lick? LOL Never heard of that before. But $40 is pretty cool I guess. LOL

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS