Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Potty train

The movie UP was fantastic. We sat through the first showing, the place was semi empty. I loaded my giant man purse with small bags of popcorn, juice boxes, fruit snacks and lollipops. I am cheap when it comes to the movies, and I wanted to make sure that the girls were occupied. If they are eating they are happy. Claire was perfect, she actually sat and watched the movie! There was very little drama to report. Three trips to the potty during the film. The movie theater is evil when it comes to potty training. The automatic flush is just terrifying to Ella, and fascinating to Claire. I had to bribe Ella to sit and potty, but I had to bribe Claire to stop waving her hand in front of the sensor. The funny thing about watching a movie with a bunch of other little kiddos is the constant potty train, at any given moment you can faintly hear a "Mommy I have to go potty." " Are you sure sweetie?" "yes!" "You just went 15 minutes ago." "But I have to go now!"

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS