Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

7 year itch


Yesterday we celebrated our 7th anniversary. I have heard several people mention the 7 year itch, I prefer lucky number 7. I scoured the internet for the traditional 7 year anniversary present. Wool...yes the traditional present is wool. I really think that is where the whole darn seven year itch issue comes from. The modern present is copper, a little better but come on. Jeff and I had decided to forgo presents this year and go on a long date instead. Well, with wool as a present I felt that I wasn't missing anything. I did get Jeff a bottle of "Coppertone" and made him a card that I glued dated pennies on to it. 2002-2009. I was pretty proud of my creativity. We went to two different wineries and had dinner at the last one. We had an awesome time. We strolled through the vineyards and talked about the past seven years, the ups and the downs. I noticed a young lady picnicking with her lover. She sat up casually exposing a perky breast. I of course pointed it out to Jeff, didn't want him to miss out on the show. That is true love I tell you!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS