Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gay old time


I must admit that I just may have a new crush. Yes, I know I am married and the guy is so NOT into me, but he is just so damn cute. Ohhhh... and he smells great and gives an amazing scalp massage. My new hairstylist appeared in my dreams last night. He cleared out my circa 2000 wardrobe, hung a few pictures, and gave me tips on make-up application. He accomplished all of this with some fabulously snarky comments. Really...I want him to be my friend. I actually have gotten my hair cut by him twice and am sticking to the every six weeks schedule that only the truly vain can afford. Why am I doing this? Granted the hair cut is great, but he makes me feel like a million bucks. He compliments me and gushes over my sense of style. (little did he know that I changed 3 times just to feel semi "in") The best and greatest part is that he is my very own Perez Hilton with a sense of style and a gorgeously boyish face. He looked at one woman that walked past up and down, we both giggled. Once again...leggings are not pants and there comes a time in your life that you should not have long hair. Botox just may be a better investment than hair color.
Enough of my pathetic crush...

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS