Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Smile, Cheese...just please look at the camera!!



My goal today was to get a photo of both of the girls for Easter cards. As you can see I was once again unsuccessful. I am going to try again at my mom's house this afternoon. My plan is to dress them in their Easter dresses and have them pose in my mother's flower garden. I will post a few pictures if they work out. I have opted for the mommy taken photo after our last experience at a portrait studio.

Valentine's day photo shoot. Both girls dressed in matching red outfits. Claire smiling and laughing. Ella sobbing in the corner. Snot bubbles and tears. Strategically placed hair bow thrown on the floor. "no, no mommy", screamed at an ear piercing pitch. Sweat beading on my brow. Flushed with embarrassment. Bribery, pleading. A Lego pitched at the photographer. Time out. 20.00 later a picture of Claire giggling on a stuffed puppy. No Ella, discovering that my deodorant can't handle the antics of a two year old. Priceless!!!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS