Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. patrick's Day


We had a great day floating the Riverwalk in San Antonio. The water was an uncanny hue of green, or should I say emerald... Did you notice in the photo that I am in fact in it AND I am wearing lipstick. Ha!! Now the fact that both of the girls are not looking anywhere in the vicinity of the camera does by no means bother me. I look decent. We all can remember the old days when we liked a picture not because our friends looked good, but that we looked great. One of my favorite photos is of myself and my two best girlfriends. One friend looks like she is about to vomit, the other has her eyes half closed, but I look pretty darn good. I don't know if it was the lighting, or the half drunk expression on my face, but it was perhaps one of my best shots. It was taken during the days of non digital cameras, so I was unable to photoshop. Ahhh.. vanity it is truly a curse. Thanks to photoshop no one has to know!

3 comments:

Rachel Lyn said...

This looks like such a fun family day!

angelk33 said...

You are beautiful! :)

Betty Boop said...

Stop complaining, you look great.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS