Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Sally Sells Seashells by the sea shore


I have lost my mind. It is 3:30 in the morning, I went to bed at one and now can't sleep worrying that I have forgotten to pack things. We are leaving for a 7 day trip to the beach in a few hours. I keep checking and rechecking my lists. My hubby is so nonchalant about it all, "if we forget anything, its not like we can't just buy it down there." Very true, I wish I wasn't so darn anal. I can't embrace that philosophy.

We borrowed a portable DVD player from a friend to keep the girls occupied for the 6 1/2 hour journey. My hubby is irritated with that idea, since we as children were "forced" to enjoy the scenery and talk to each other. True, but I don't think he is aware of the non stop talking of a 2 1/2 year old and the whining of a 15 month old. Personally for 6 1/2 hours I would rather hear Elmo!!

I will still post at the beach, but will have to wait until we get home to update with pictures. I'm sure that we will have plenty of stories!

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

Oh Lord! Now, I am causing drama with your hubby too! I can't win with that dang movie player! :)

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS