Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Potty Talk


I have been suffering from a bout of food poisoning, it hit me yesterday morning at 4:00 am. It was nasty. I kept having to scrub down the toilet, it was flowing out both ends. Too much info. Anyway, today I ate three crackers and drank a ton of water.

I worked today for the Texas Teaching Fellows and did not want to risk making a run for the potty esp. in a middle school student bathroom, so I opted to avoid food altogether. I survived, but felt like crap. Jeff did a great job with the girls and even picked up the house. Total Bonus points for him...could it be Mother's Day is tomorrow?

Just curious am I the only freak that after getting any kind of stomach illness that jumps on the scale just to see. Don't worry I am not turning into Karen Carpenter, but I have a this morbid curiosity about the whole thing. After over 24 hours in the bathroom...

On a positive note, Ella went poop on the big potty, so she could not make out any hidden pictures. I was thrilled because I HATE cleaning out the little potty. To buy her panties or not to buy her panties, that is the question...

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

Ahh! I am sorry you are feeling sick! Do I dare ask where y'all ate Friday night??? What is this job like? Yea for Ella! Yes, we are done with the little potty for good over here and it is nice. Reid loves his Cars underware. Did I tell you that he and Ella were really admiring each others pull ups the last time she was here. Reid REALLY wanted to wear the princess pull ups!
Thanks for your email! Do you ever feel like we are signing each other's year books on the last day of school? :) Happy Mother's Day!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS