Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Shoot...I mean Shot



We have been busy the past few days. Jeff is working on a big project and I can't sneak into the office to use the computer. My laptop died last summer and well...it has been on the bottom of the priority list. The deal was I was suppose to rent out our castle moonwalk for extra cash. we have not had many takers. True, I have not been aggressively advertising, I really wanted it to be a word of mouth kind of thing. I think I need to step it up this summer and make some cash, because I NEED a computer!

Claire had her 15 month check up on Monday, a healthy skinny little thing she is. 10% in weight, much different than her over achieving sister. She got three shots, after her nap she was running a fever and very irritable. This was expected, but when the fever did not go away by Wed. afternoon, it was time to take her in. She had a raging ear infection. I am so sick of the doctor. Speaking of which, for her 15 month check we were stuck in that little room for 60 minutes. Trying to entertain Claire in that small space was enough to make me lose my mind. "Claire, please get away from the bio hazard box...it is not a toy."

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS