Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hook em'


In my past career I was a gifted and talented teacher. One of my duties was to assess potential gifted students for placement in the program. I have always had several parents ask me how to tell if their child was in fact gifted. Now that I am a parent myself, I can see how we as parents desperately want our child to be unique.

Ella's teacher in school seems to think that her scribbles show some real talent. Yesterday, she surprised me with her creative artistic ability. We are in the throws of potty training and the past two weeks we have been batting 1000 in the poop department. (is there anyone else that HATES cleaning up the little potty after a poop, GROSS) Ella was stitting on her potty and I was in the other room folding laundry. She ran in so excited screaming" Go Texas, Longhorn Mommy!!" over and over again. What the??? I followed her cute little naked tushie to the potty and she pointed at the turd. It was shaped like a longhorn...seriously I am not kdding. I should have taken a picture. Gotta go... Ella is working on her next masterpiece...

2 comments:

Rachel Lyn said...

So if you can crap out a Longhorn terd you are gifted & talented? As an Aggie, I find this totally hilarious!

angelk33 said...

Hilarious! G & T? Maybe, Unique? Definatlely!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS