Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Outta Here


Tomorrow afternoon I leave for a girls only weekend at the beach. 10 mommies, no babies, no hubbies, no responsibilities...HEAVEN! This is a part of my Mother's Day gift. My hubby has learned through trial and error just how important mother's day is. My first Mother's day I was expecting something great. They have been advertising jewelery on TV for goodness sake. After trying to get pregnant for two and a half years and finally getting Ella, I assumed that it would be a special day. We all know what assume really means.

Ladies who will be celebrating you first Mother's day, make sure you let your expectations be known. I was so disappointed on my first, my hubby's response was..."well your not MY Mother." He honestly had no clue. In truth, he is usually the BEST gift giver. He has surprised me with trips, girls weekends, I am really lucky.

I need to get back to packing for my weekend.

BTW did you know that self tanning lotions have an expiration date. Who knew? I was trying to use up my bottle from last year, just call me Ms. Streaky. Tonight I will tempt to weed whack my legs and get some other maintenance taken care of, its a jungle out there!

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

OMG! Y'all have FUN!!!!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS