Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Free Swim




Yesterday it was a boiling 93 degrees. Ella wanted to go to the pool, but frankly I can't do two toddlers at the pool. Claire has no fear, and is too skinny to wear one of the little swim vests that I have. So, into the baby pool on the porch they go. I have been trying to pack for the beach their swim suits are packed away. The girls just went "free". They loved it. After swimming, I herded them into the house. I had not gotten their diapers on yet. I turned my head once, and discovered in a matter of 3 minutes both girls had accidents on the carpet. No good deed goes un punished!

I am working on grooming my brows this afternoon. I don't get it, I pluck one day the next I have unibrow. I am not of the hairy variety but eyebrow hairs spring up over night. Note to self however; do not drink wine while plucking.

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS