Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crazy, I'm crazy for feeling


Today was Claire's real birthday. She is officially two. I stayed home with the girls all day due to the flu. We NEVER stay home all day for sanity's sake. I really lost it. Poor Ella is sick, but by the end of the day I couldn't take her whining and crying about EVERYTHING. I snapped, luckily Jeff took over by 6:00pm. I had made strawberry shortcake for Claire's birthday since she doesn't like chocolate. She took one bite and said for the video camera.."I don't like it". Great! I did feel bad about yelling at Ella today, so when I was tucking her in I apologized but said that she was driving me crazy at times. Her comment was, "Mommy, I can't drive, you drive YOURSELF crazy". True... Ella is getting better, Claire is Claire scaling the walls regardless of a fever! I am dreading tomorrow stuck at home AGAIN!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS