Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Book 'em Danno!



Our summer road trip vacation is booked! In June, we will be renting a car and driving to Louisville to visit with Jeff's family for a few days. We will then jump back in the car to drive to Chicago for Jeff's father's retirement party and then it is off to the Wisconsin dells family reunion. We had contemplated driving back to Texas from Wisconsin,but will instead take the Amtrak from Chicago back to the lone star state. It should be an interesting trip, traveling with a 2 and 3 year old. I suppose it will provide us with non stop entertainment both good and bad.

WE debated riding the train since it will take a day and a half to get home. In the end, we thought that traveling by train would be much more fun than driving. One bonus...there is a potty on board. I will also be release of my navigational duties which more often than not lead to a whole lot of bickering. "Where are we on the map?", "I get car sick reading." , "You were suppose to turn there.", "What are you talking about, yes, i can read a map", "Trust me!", "Just ask someone directions!"...ect.

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

Sounds like a whole lot of fun that I'm glad I'm missing out on! Can't wait to hear about your escapades. :)

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS