Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

caved

I have been tagged for the 25 random things about yourself on facebook. I'm telling you facebook has the power to suck you in. I figured that I took the time to write the darn thing, I might as well post it on my blog too:
1. I am borderline OCD with the vacuum cleaner. Yes, I vacuum about 2 times everyday. I was never like this in college but once we bought our house something snapped. Anything on the carpet and I feel my heart start to race and I run to grab my Dyson.

2. I have an aversion to completely closing caps on bottles. For some strange reason I can't completely close bottles. I like to just gently lay the tops on. This has let to many accidents. If Jeff and I ever get divorced, this will be one of the reasons why!

3. I hate Stink. I should have stock in the darn plug ins. I can't stand stinky stuff, so I get crazy with the fragrance fresheners.

4. Dirty feet disgust me . My husband claims that he is from Kentucky therefore he can walk everywhere without shoes. No shoes = Nasty dirty feet.

5. The sound that pantyhose makes when they are being scratched or rubbed together is worse than finger nails on a chalk board. Thank God pantyhose are no longer in vogue.

6. The sound of someone clipping their finger/toe nails drives me insane. I make Jeff cut his nails in the bathroom with the door firmly closed and I turn up loud music downstairs.

7. I would love to go back to college and just take classes, not for any sort of degree but just to learn more. I love learning!

8. Thanks to genetics I buy clothes from the juniors department at Ross. Just wondering why JR clothes have to be so whorish. Just because you are a small size does not mean that you want to put it all on display. If you HAVE to wear a thong to make it look good then it is so not an option.

9. I moved every three years growing up. I attended 4 elementary schools, 2 middle schools and two high schools.

10. I still crack up when someone cuts the cheese. I have been known to giggle in a public bathroom if I hear a toot....I hate the word fart.

11. I went to Thailand for 4 weeks with a guy that I had only dated two months. He offered to pay for my ticket...we almost broke up after the trip. Now we are married!

12. I went to Japan to study the Japanese educational system thanks to a Fulbright grant. A group of us drank some...ok a lot of sake and sang karaoke with a bunch of Japanese business men.

13. I can't spell to save my life. Thank goodness for spell check.

14. I love my red hair, but hate my freckles. I am still confused why my friends have said...no your zit isn't that noticeable because of you freckles??

15. I love to go dancing and have even danced on a bar (not a pole) back in the day. Now I have a hard time hoisting myself up on a bar stool.

16. I always wanted to grow up and be a mommy.

17. I am secretly sad that my children will never get to know the thrill of a good crank call. Don't you remember calling up the boy that you liked giggling and then hanging up??

18. I miss gossip now that I stay home with my girls. I read gofugyourself.com to catch up on what ugly things the celebs are wearing.

19. I have eaten a whole refrigerated roll of cookie dough in one sitting.

20. My favorite thing about being pregnant was the boobs.

21. The beach is my favorite place in the world to be. The sound of the crashing waves, the sea breeze...relaxation! (ok that was before kids)

22. I was one of the first Americans visiting a small village in Japan. I was honored to sit on a stage in front of the community while they put on a musical performance. There is nothing like having menstrual cramps and eating raw quail egg in front of a captive audience. It was like fear factor, only worse because I had to eat the food with a smile!

23. I have hitch hiked in Thailand and rode on the back of one of the Thai motorcycle "taxi's" in a dress. This was all before I had any common sense...ok it had more to do with the guy that I was dating at the time!

24. I have always wanted to be an actress. I did a lot of acting when I lived in Las Vegas. Now I deal with drama on a daily basis with two little girls.

25. I hate people who cut in line and many years ago I got into a little scuffle with someone who cut in front of me.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

I loved hearing about your adventures. Thailand! It reminded me of riding trikes (motorcycles with side-cars) in the Philippines. And I also love having boobs when I'm pregnant--it almost makes up for the stretch marks.

Monica said...

Okay, tell your husband that being from Ky has NOTHING to do with his shoe aversion. LOL. I'm from Ky, and I can't stand to even walk in the house with out shoes!

Nice blog you have, I'm glad to have found you. :)

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS