Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Whoo Hoo

Tonight Jeff and I went to see the Broadway production of Legally Blond. It was fantastic. It made me want to wear short skirts and cute high heeled shoes. Speaking of cute high heeled shoes, I picked up a pair at TJ MAXX and they were so comfy when I tried them on. I was not really a fan of them after walking however. I found myself uttering curse words under my breath with each step.

This weekend Jeff and I are going on an over night date. My parents are watching the girls. I am thrilled by the prospect of actually talking to my husband. It is hard for me to fathom an uninterrupted conversation. I am also excited about seeing Jeff in clothes (he works from home...no dress code). Jeff is under the impression that business casual in the home is shorts and if he is really feeling fancy a shirt. I miss the clean shaven, clean smelling, stud that I married. I hope to meet him again this weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

have fun! I'm looking forward to a date next weekend - Chris got his mom to watch the kids, and we are going to miss the madness of v-day dining out.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS