Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Claire Bear


Claire turns 2 on Thursday, and I am getting a bit choked up. They grow too fast! Looking back at her pictures, makes me want another cutie. What if I would have another girl??? The future cost of pads and tampons could potentially put us under. Yes, I do think of those things. In laws come on Saturday and Jeff and I have another date night!! Whoo Hoo! We had a great weekend away from the kiddos. It was strange both of us sat in silence for a good amount of time in the car. No radio, just silence. It was so nice, no constant chatter or squabbles. I know why I married my husband, it is great to be reminded what a cool guy he is away from the everyday chores and kids. We talked, laughed, and enjoyed each others company. WE went to the King Tut exhibit, it was amazing. There was a couple behind us as we slowly meandered through the exhibit that were, um ...rednecks? The comments this guy was making just cracked me up. He felt the need to comment to his wife that they didn't have cameras back then, so we don't know they looked like. Really 3,000 years ago. Without any household chores to think about, I let lose. I jumped on the hotel bed with my shoes on. I was however sad to discover that the ceiling was far lower than I expected and I think I knocked some popcorn off of the ceiling. It was fun to be free!!!

Now, back to reality. Making Valentine cards for the girls classes, planning Claire's 2nd birthday, getting ready for the in laws. I am so glad that we had the break!

1 comment:

angelk33 said...

Awww! I just love that girl! She is just too, too cute! I can't believe she is going to be TWO???? I love that photo of you and the girls walking. It is so good.

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS