Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Butt sweat


Sorry I have been off line for a while. The past week has been crazy and my laptop bit the dust. My little brother got married on Friday and we were all in the wedding. It was a fantastic affair. Ella and Claire were flower girls. An hour before the wedding, both girls were whining, their faces streaked with tears and their noses bursting with snot bubbles. Ella had diarrhea and Claire kept pulling out her hair accessories. They refused to pose for any pictures. I think one of the only ones with Ella in it has her picking her nose. So much for my dreams of my two little cherubs posing in their beautiful white dresses. I was terrified of what they would do when they walked down the aisle. I was a brides maid so I walked down the aisle first followed by two other gals. My girls were on their own to perform. Tears of relief ran down my cheeks as I watched as they dutifully walked slowly down the aisle dropping the flower petals. The reception was fab, both girls danced and had a ball. My girlfriend picked them up and took them home just when they were starting to lose it. I owned the dance floor at the reception. I don't think that I sat down once. I downloaded my pictures the following day and discovered that I had a giant stain on my dress. The stain is perfectly situated on my rear end. I had been wiggling it, shaking it and twirling it all around the dance floor. Every picture seems to have my dancing stained rear in it. Jeff thought at first it was butt sweat, but I was wearing cotton panties AND spanx! I checked my dress, sure enough there is a giant stain of what appears to be BBQ sauce and grease. Either I was sabbatoged or I sat in something like an entire plate of BBQ??? Check out the picture...it is NOT BUTT SWEAT!!!

2 comments:

SmartAssMom said...

I just had to click on the BlogHer link titled "Butt Sweat" - who wouldn't?

Why didn't anyone tell you?!

bess said...

You are a woman after my own heart!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS