Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Poop a saurus


You gotta love kiddos. They tell it like it is, no holds bar. The other day I was taking Ella to dance class when my IBS " reared" it's ugly head. Those of you that know me well, know that I have been battling IBS for years, and I always seem to have an attack in the most inopportune moments. Back to the story... I am cursing under my breath, moaning, whining, yelling at the cars ahead of me to hurry up. We pull up to the dance studio and I tell Ella that I am going to the potty and she needs to sit on the bench and put on her dance shoes. I fling open the studio door and Ella announces to everyone there, "My mommy needs to go poop RIGHT NOW!" I feel my face burn with embarrassment. I rush to the bathroom just in time to see a little five year old girl shut the door. Really? I attempt to hide behind the lost and found box. I have broken out in a cold sweat, my legs are shaking. I hear the little girl turning on and off water, giggling. Here I am in agony and this little girl is playing in the darn water. Ella can see that I am in pain, so she yells at the door, "My Mommy needs to go poop, she might poop in her pants!" I could feel the eyes in the room turn their attention to my sweaty, red face. Finally, the little girl skips out of the bathroom, I race in. I made it, barely. After I left the restroom Ella asks in her little high pitched voice," Are your panties clean, or do you have to change?" Nice!

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS