Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Wasted on Youth


So today I asked my oldest, Ella what she liked most about our vacation. She said that she liked it when we went to the zoo and it was pouring down rain and she had to tinkle in Claire's diaper. (We were stuck during a down pour hiding out under the lion shelter when Ella had to go, no potty insight) I can't tell you how thrilled I am that after two weeks of "fun" this is all that she remembered the most. Darn! I foolishly asked my two year old that replied, "The train scared me." I repeated the question, and got another shrill little shriek and a dramatic sob about the scary train. Really??? The credit card bills will come in in a few weeks, I gained 5 pounds, I packed, I planned, and these are their sweet little memories???

No comments:

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS