Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Facebook Freaks


I have been suffering from a bout of insomnia for the past several weeks. I fall asleep fast and then wake up at 3:00 am like clockwork. I lay in bed thinking of all of the things that I need to get done. Last night when I woke up, I was determined to do something productive with my insomnia. I decided that I would clean the kitchen. I trudged down the stairs, tripped over a renegade Cinderella doll, and spewed out a few curse words. Somehow between the bed and the stairs I lost my motivation to do anything. So what did I do??? Facebook of course. Try this next time you can't sleep. ..plug in your last name and see who else out there has the same one as you. Talk about scary! I entered in my maiden name and discovered that the gene pool associate with my last name is pretty shallow. Ok, so there were 330 people with the same last name and I know that I am related to 10 of them. Who knew that a rebel flag flanked by a mullet would be strutting around out there with my last name! The worst profile picture was that of an obese man attempting to lick his own nipple. Tonight I think I will try my married name.

1 comment:

Christina said...

That's so funny.... I will definitely have to try that!

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS